The Project Gamma Development Progress Blog

Update

Sep 25, 2009 by DX-MON
Ok, nearly a month has slipped by, however....
I'm now back at college; I did finish off most of MapMaker 1.0.0.20, I released it to the team, only to remember I disabled one of the new modes I'd done for enhanced functionality. I will be scheduling in time to fix up that mode so it uses GTK+ to handle interfacing with the user. I have also started rebuilding the GUI handling parts of the game engine, and when that rebuild is complete and MapMaker still runs with it OK, I will then start rebuilding the GUI parts of PokÚLegend's executables.

I will probably post again either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on what I manage to do (College work gets in the way somewhat).

Comments

No comments yet

Add Comment

This item is closed, it's not possible to add new comments to it or to vote on it